Grace Manor at Lake Morton is a community that meets the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia and other memory disorders. By creating a simpler world that moves at a slower, more structured pace, we minimize confusion and anxiety. Grace Manor is designed to enhance residents’ social, cognitive, physical and emotional abilities through innovative therapy, social interaction with others at the same stage of progression and appropriate environmental features. We provide care through all stages of memory disorders, including hospice care.
Custom Programs to Fit Individuals’ Needs
Grace Manor at Lake Morton designs custom programs with the needs of each individual resident in mind. For those in the early stages of Alzheimer’s or dementia, the program coordinator may conduct outings, exercise therapy, cognitive and memory games. These and similar activities help residents maintain interaction with their community, enhance their memory skills and increase their physical abilities. Individuals in later stages of memory disorders may participate in touch therapy and aromatherapy to increase their sensory abilities and help them recall special memories.
On-Site Health Services
Residents at Grace Manor at Lake Morton also benefit from physicians who provide primary and specialty care. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on-site through local providers.
Our residents receive a full range of services, including:
- Delicious meals prepared by our Dining Services Department and approved by a licensed nutritionist.
- Menu options available at each meal, including alternatives for special dietary requirements.
- Activities and engagement for reminiscence, self-expression, and cognitive stimulation such as adaptive cooking, arts and crafts, painting, and gardening in our custom made chair level planters boxes.
- Beauty and barbering services.
- Medication management trained team members and electronic management system.
- Weekly housekeeping, linens and personal laundry service.
- Social outings and events.
- Nutrition tracking and special dietary accommodations.